Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is important to everyone on our team. We firmly believe that the more you know about oral health, the better you can take care of your teeth and gums. We are always happy to answer any questions you might have—either when you are here for your appointment or before you come in.
We tend to hear some questions quite frequently, and for your convenience, we have listed those here. If you don’t see your question here, be sure to ask!
- How white will my teeth get with professional teeth whitening?
- Why am I getting cavities?
- What are veneers?
- How long does Invisalign take?
- I am very sensitive. Will I be in pain after my procedure?
- I have a very bad gag reflex. Should I be concerned about getting an impression?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- Does it hurt to get a dental crown?
- What is sleep apnea?
- How can a dentist treat sleep apnea?
- Which cosmetic treatments do you offer?
- How can I grind my teeth less?
- Which cosmetic dental treatments are right for me?
- How can my smile benefit from crowns and bridges?
- Are invisible braces expensive?
- How does Invisalign differ from traditional braces?
- Who is a candidate for Invisalign?